January 08, 2013

Finn

Harriett,

I just wanted to shoot you an email and let you know how things are going with Finn and send you our Christmas pictures :), I also included a cute little picture I took of him and my cat, Theo cuddled up together. They are getting along really well. Theo sleeps on the dog bed, Finn curls up in a ball on the cat bed, Theo plays with the tennis balls and the dog toys and Finn plays with the toy mouse and the jingle balls that I had for Theo. It's the funniest thing. (Little did I know I should have been buying dog stuff for my cat all this time because he just loves it.) Anyway, I just fall more and more in love with Finn every day. I'm a very happy pet-mommy. I'm so happy that he and I found each other. I will come bring him by the pet store for a visit one weekend. 

Hope you had a wonderful holiday. 
Thank you for everything,

Athena