June 24, 2010

Benny (Manny)

Hi Harriett:

Just wanted to drop you a line about Benny. We are taking him to our vet for the heartworm follow-up on June 29th. He should be fine. We have tried to keep him as inactive as possible, but sometimes he does let loose when we let him out in the backyard. I have to tell you that we love this flippin' dog. He could not be more perfect for our family. He is a giant couch potato (he even has his own couch for naps) and only barks when he sees a rabbit in our yard. Benny has bonded with me the most, and it's like I have a new best friend. He is so affectionate and sleeps until 9:00 am every morning. Thank you so much for finding him for us. I cannot imagine our family without him. I'll let you know how the vet visit goes next week. Thanks again.

Steve Hurst
PS. Below is a picture of Benny on his favorite couch